martedì 19 maggio 2015

Dancing in the street

As I told you in my yesterday's post I really enjoyed the weekend. Among others I could assist to a ballet show performed by two young artists in Sant'Antonio square in Trieste. Ala and Anja are their names and they are professional ballet dancers from the National Theatre in Belgrade.
Accompanied by classical music, the duo performed a few pieces of ballet, dressing different costumes. I stayed watching them for a long time, as I was really intrigued by the grace of their movements and by the elegance of their gestures as well. This is the reason why Ala and Anja are today's winners.

That's all.

Ballet dance Trieste
Ballet dance Trieste
Ballet dance Trieste
Ballet dance Trieste
Ballet dance Trieste
Ballet dance Trieste
Ballet dance Trieste
Ballet dance Trieste
Ballet dance Trieste
Ballet dance Trieste
Ballet dance Trieste
Ballet dance Trieste
Ballet dance Trieste
Ballet dance Trieste
Ballet dance Trieste

Click here if you want to know something more about the section "And the winner is"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento